Empowering Young Entrepreneurs in Aquaculture: A Catfish Farming & Business Program
Are you interested in agriculture and entrepreneurship? Do you want to learn the skills to start your own sustainable catfish farming business? This program is designed to equip young people with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in the aquaculture industry.
- Participants will learn about catfish farming, from hatchery to harvest, including feeding, breeding, and disease management.
- They will also receive training in catfish processing and preservation, as well as understanding the fish supply chain.
- Additionally, participants will learn how to write a business plan and pitch their ideas to potential investors.
- The program will conclude with a pitch competition, where finalists will have the opportunity to pitch their business plans for a chance to win funding.
- The program is open to young people between the ages of 18-35.
- Must be residing in Enugu State.
- Must have intentions to go into a fish production business or learn about it.
- Participants must be enthusiastic and motivated to learn about catfish farming and entrepreneurship.
- Must commit to the online and onsite components of the program
- To apply, please fill out the application form on this page.
- You will also need to submit a brief statement of purpose, explaining why you want to participate in the program and how it will benefit your entrepreneurship journey.
Program Fee: Free for all accepted entrepreneur
Deadline: 7th February, 2023